The Global Commercialization Group's primary mission is to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth through innovation. The function is transforming to accelerate the speed to market. Actionable insights through timely analytics are at the heart of that mission.
This position is a highly visible role that is responsible for driving global innovation & commercialization analytics, insights, reporting, and project data management. The position is the primary point of contact for Global Category portfolio & project analysis and is also responsible for driving accuracy & completeness of global & regional pipeline data.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop & deliver global innovation pipeline analysis, insights, and reporting to support the Category growth agenda for Categories (Beverages & Foods)
- Serve as single-point-of-contact for innovation analysis across assigned Category, and integrate analysis with input from Global Commercialization, Finance/FP&A, Strategy, Region teams, and other key business partners as appropriate
- Drive monthly reporting & analysis of innovation KPIs & metrics to inform stakeholders of the size, shape, readiness, & performance of the Category innovation portfolio & key global projects
- Perform deep-drive analytics to support ad-hoc Senior Executive requests and specific project-based needs (e.g. prioritization & resourcing decision support, speed to market assessments, etc.)
- Coordinate global innovation portfolio assessment & analysis to guide annual SGP/SBP & AOP processes
- Drive use and understanding of the global data standards, processes, tools (Tableau analysis software in particular), and methodology
- Ensure global consistency of project data in Accolade to enable accurate reporting. Gather and review data for accuracy; identify outliers and validate data
- Identify opportunities to improve data accuracy based on best practices and data audits
- Bachelors degree required
- Over 5 years experience in analytics and insights
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in Tableau required
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in Excel required
- Experience with Accolade preferred
- Global experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong technically savvy individual , who drives to resolve issues at the root cause
- Effective communicator with people in all levels and functions in the organization
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement