The North Division Commercial Revenue Strategy Senior Manager will provide insightful analysis and recommendations for revenue strategy across the omni-channel landscape. This is your opportunity to lead pricing and promotional strategy for the PepsiCo Beverage Sales Team while developing broader commercial management skills.
· Lead the North division pricing and package architecture development through analysis of market and competitive dynamics for both core and innovation products
· Establish marketplace pricing strategy by customer and channel to deliver sustainable topline growth
· Deliver portfolio pricing recommendations to Senior Management, including deck analysis, creation and presentation
· Develop local pricing playbooks by category and geography (targets, guardrails, insights)
· Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
· Interface with headquarter and divisional cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, finance, insights, business development) to ensure alignment on short and long term strategy
· Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration or Marketing)
· 7+ years of progressive experience and practical CPG exposure in more than one of the following areas: Insights and Analytics, Sales Execution or Sales Strategy, Customer or Category Management, Consumer or Shopper Insights, Financial Planning & Analysis, Topline Finance, Experience in business performance analysis and recommendations
· MBA preferred
· Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and realistic recommendations
· Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
· Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
· Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
· Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
· Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement