We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.TPM and continuous improvement are at the forefront of our operating principles. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Controls Supervisor provides leadership and project support to the plant’s Engineering and Maintenance teams in a continuous operations environment. This position also provides support to improve production and operating performance in the critical areas of health and safety, quality, production, cost, service, employee engagement, and other people / leadership objectives through the use of continuous improvement methodologies. This role and person should be recognized and accessed by the people in the plant as the key resource expert in the area.
- Prepare specifications and design electrical process flows for assigned projects and oversee the preparation of all necessary drawings
- Provide trouble shooting, problem analysis and technical support to the plant as needed (Allen Bradley and Rockwell equipment)
- Specify, bid, select, and urchase required equipment, parts and contract installation services for assigned projects to assure that the project is implemented as scheduled with minimal production interruptions
- Supervision of work conducted by maintenance mechanics, contractors, and service personnel to assure efficient coordination and completion of assigned projects as scheduled
- Prepare Appropriation Requests for new projects, maintain required project documentation, monitor and control project costs within the budget
- Administer the implementation of maintenance and operator training for all new equipment and systems installed on new projects
- Keep abreast of new technological developments through professional study and journals and initiate uses within the plant
- Develop and apply innovative and creative methods
- Manage the plant electrical power, control and programming applications ensuring updated documentation meeting or exceeding PepsiCo, NEC, NFPA, State and local Standards and Insurance requirements
- Utilize available application computer programs in order to facilitate the accurate interpretation and reporting of performance data
- To provide support to the plant TPM Planned Maintenance Pillar and be actively engaged in the development and implementation of TPM systems
- 4-year Degree in Engineering required – Strong Electrical background preferred
- 5+ years of practical experience in the plant electrical applications defined in the position description
- 5+ years’ experience in Allen-Bradley PLC and PanelView programming
- 5+ years’ experience in Wonderware administration and development (certification a plus)
- Proficient with process integration, electromechanical systems and networking technologies
- The appropriate individual should possess a strong foundation in interpersonal communication concepts, specifically written oral presentation, listening, and facilitation skills, demonstrated by leading team members while facilitating change and fostering innovation and results
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, aggressive, results oriented culture
- Robust organization skills in the areas of planning, scheduling, and execution
- Demonstration of employee empowerment
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Focus on process, packaging and/or machine design experience preferred
- Microsoft Server OS administration experience
- AutoCAD experience a plus
#afjobsRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement