- Prepare and provide raw and pack material forecast for suppliers
- Work with supplier to ensure the in-time supply of new raw and pack materials to support transition
- Manage current and new raw and pack materials transition with minimum write-off
- Work with marketing and suppliers for new pack material development
- Issue PR/PO to suppliers and receive acknowledge from them.
- Issue return PO to suppliers
- Update purchase order and good receipt for planner.
- Regular review pending POs in the system and inform planner to take action.
- Provide weekly material day inventory report.
- Provide weekly FG against inventory report.
- Provide monthly productivities report.
- Update monthly GCS procurement key control.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields.
- 2-4 years in supply planning or supply chain.
- Able to communicate effectively with suppliers
- Effectively manage supplier in order to ensure on-time supply of materials
- Fluency in English
Job Type: Regular