Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
What’s Your Role?
As part of the California Region Team, this individual would be responsible for leading the growth and development of the healthcare segment across all PepsiCo lines of business. This role will hold “power of one” responsibilities, selling all PepsiCo Lines of Business; Frito-Lay, Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Naked Juice, Izze, Sabra, and Pepsi Beverages.
In addition to the primary responsibilities, the Healthcare Region Account Manager will be accountable for strategy collaboration, implementation and execution in the California Region. The Healthcare Region Account Manager will be the information and support arm for the frontline team calling on healthcare accounts.
Location Flexibility: the role can sit in LA / San Diego / San Francisco Areas
1) Grow and develop the healthcare segment within the Region
- Work with Region Director, ASM and MDMs prioritizing and executing plans against development opportunities
- Influence and grow customer base with consistent annual plan growth targets
- Own top healthcare networks, hospital groups and long term care chains within the Region, conduct Joint Business Planning meetings
- Build business relationship at all customer levels to drive customer loyalty and professional relationship within different levels of the organization
- Demonstrate knowledge of the healthcare industry/channel and customer’s business with ability to manage several customers/management companies
- Collaborate with PBC Healthcare NASMs and local Workplace KAMs to formulate and launch specific execution strategies:
- Promotional Calendars (i.e. National Oatmeal Month, Heart Healthy Month, National Nutrition Month, etc.)
- Innovation launches
- Responsible for influencing senior level customer Relationships in the healthcare segment: “Big 3” RVPs and District managers as well as senior level GPO administrators (i.e. Entegra RAMs) in the Region
- Build and maintain scorecards to measure account performance
- Effectively leverage program support and other resources
- Work with frontline on improving selling skills/executional capabilities
- Leverage industry expertise to share pertinent updates (i.e. nutritional legislation, PHA, etc.)
- Develop and launch new, innovative selling tools and techniques for field execution
- Create and manage an executional calendar for the Region
- Share best practices
- Build strategic selling story, program support and leverage all other resources by line of business for all segments within a hospital (e.g. servery, satellite kiosks, patient feeding, vending) as part of executional selling process
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience; consumer goods industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability and experience in negotiating long-term contracts
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up independently
- Excellent interpersonal/organizational skills
- Foodservice experience is required
- The drive to succeed in a very competitive marketplace, results orientation and the ability to balance sometimes conflicting priorities with a strong customer orientation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to quickly resolve issues and develop relationships
- Strong analytical, processing and problem solving skills
- Strong process improvement skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize well
- Able to analyze and solve problems with varying degrees of complexity.
- Must be willing and able to travel 50+% of the time
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement