This Key Account Manager’s responsibility will include handling the North Division’s B Call for Wawa and A call coverage for 4 C&G Chains. As the B call the KAM will be Wawa’s key contact for all service inquires, new store opening and remodels, will manage the weekly delivery scorecard process. The scorecard process will require the KAM to work closely with SDLs, Unit Managers and Market Directors to ensure compliance. It will also require daily directly communication with Wawa’s Supply Chain contacts and field teams.
In addition the KAM would be responsible for calling on (4) C&G Chain customers located in the PA East Market with a total revenue of $2.7MM. The KAM would be responsible for managing customer P&L, forecasting sales, selling initiatives, securing promotional activity and will work closely with the local operations team to ensure flawless service and execution at store level. Position would report directly in the Wawa Director of Sales.
Preferred Work Location- Atlantic Metro – Philadelphia (open to NJ and Penn East)
Customer Call Coverage: (Moving Food Express to OTS- UM in Pittston is aligned)
**Depending on office location the job would require min. travel to call on customers, expectation would be to visit A call customers 1x per month.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 2+ years of relevant fact-based selling experience; preferably in retail sales within the CPG industry
- Computer literacy with Excel, Power Point, Word; willingness and ability to learn/quickly adapt to other internal support systems
- Ability to excel in sales, while providing strong thought leadership, problem-solving skills and exceptional negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions, strong financial acumen
- Strong communication skills and collaboration skills with National Customer teams, regions, and HQ teams
- Independent & motivated individual; ability to receive direction and convert into an action plan with coaching and feedback
- Develops strong strategic relationships/partnerships for overall success of the team & customers
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement