PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world.
The eCommerce channel is the fastest growing segment in the CPG industry. PepsiCo expects to grow channel sales to greater than $2.0B over the next 5 years. PepsiCo US eCommerce team is building capabilities that leverage strengths in eCommerce sales, distribution, digital marketing, data/technology and product/package development to enhance online relevance and sustainable long term advantage.
The eCommerce Shopper & Innovation Insights Specialist will be a key partner in accelerating PepsiCo growth across the fast-growing eCommerce segment, primarily focused on two key areas: (1) Build and execute a robust shopper insights agenda to support the growth of PepsiCo brands across eCommerce retailers and (2) Develop data-driven insight capabilities to identify and design new-to-PepsiCo innovation opportunities for launch on eCommerce. The Insights Specialist will partner across eCommerce Sales Teams, Shopper Marketing and Innovation Teams in the democratization of insights through key PepsiCo, enterprise & strategic customer and business planning calendars.
- Support the execution of the eCommerce Shopper Insights Agenda
- Support on the planning and execution of PepsiCo’s eCommerce Shopper Learning Agenda
- Partner across PepsiCo to drive the eCommerce Shopper Learning Agenda that is focused on driving impact with key enterprise & strategic customers and build long term advantage for PepsiCo as a critical insights partner
- Identify, build, deploy and evolve differentiated insights methods and capabilities that can provide PepsiCo a unique future-forward understanding of eCommerce and Omni-channel behavior
- Develop Insights Capabilities to support Quick Cycle Innovation
- Develop new insights capabilities to support PepsiCo Quick Cycle Innovation that identify white space innovation territories, guide design of new innovation concepts and evaluate business potential of new ideas
- Leverage multiple data inputs including social media analytics, eCommerce clickstream data and purchase data to create a robust capability that is both holistic and flexible for innovation partners to adapt for a range of innovation spaces
- Creative thinking for complex problems: A creative, strategic and integrated thinker, able to think both imaginatively and holistically
- Dynamic blend of consumer and data-driven approaches: A mix of insights experience spanning deep empathy for people and data-driven analytic approaches
- Track record of insights innovation: Experience with pioneering new approaches to insights – including innovative approaches to deeper consumer empathy or data driven techniques that leverage new big-data and analytic approaches
- Sound communication skills: As evidenced by the ability to educate and influence management and staff to act in the best interest of internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal communications
- Bias for action: A track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining highest levels of rigor and quality
- Ability to work in ambiguity: Ability to work in ambiguous environment and establish new path and processes
- Knowledge of eCommerce: Significant knowledge of digital/online space - ideal, but not required
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- Masters Degree or higher preferred. Degrees in Business (MBA), Research (MS+), Economics (MS) or Science / Technology/ Engineering (MS+) a plus
- 5-7 years of experience driving impact as a shopper or consumer insights strategic partner
- CPG, FMCG, Retailer experience a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement