PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We are looking for a high performing Supply Planner Manager to join the us.
• Deliver an optimised cross-site manufacturing supply plan and manage the sites schedule alignment to this plan in order to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU’s within the network thus delivering the target service levels of the different BU’s, including:
• Creating infinite capacity plan (week 2 to 16 weeks) (PL SP #3)
• Creating constrained capacity production plan (except long term scenario modelling) (SP #4)
• Review the constrained detailed line capacity plan from the line schedulers (PL SP #5)
• Review detailed line scheduling (PL SP #6)
• Prepare an execute Supply Review for Platform/Hub as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle
• Perform 16 week Demand & Supply Control
• Support the total Category iS&OP process by providing timely input and insights to the Category E2E Region Mgr
• Enables product supply for the commercial change agenda:
• Review Accolade projects & provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost impacts
• Support NPD launches & phase in/phase out changes by ensuring supply planning systems are set up in advance
• Effectively communicate changes to the scheduling teams, & the supply plan through the appropriate channels.
• Share expertise with other planners (e.g. exchange sessions, training for backups)
• Responsible for Defined Platform Planning processes, functional and leadership.
What we need
• +5 years of supply chain planning experience within a FMCG environment
• High level of knowledge & understanding of the E2E supply systems & processes, including direct experience of Manugistics/JDA and/or SAP APO.
• APICS qualified (or similar Supply Chain qualification)
• Ability to leverage strong planning system knowledge and technical mastery to identify opportunities to optimise planning choices and thus drive KPI improvement
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.