Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking an EUC Engineer-Mobility responsible for engineering and deployment of mobile hardware, software, Mobile Device Management tools such as inTunes, AirWatch and overseeing technical services that have a huge impact on the organization’s ability to deliver a great service for their customers. This will include evolving EUC mobility standards and design to accommodate PepsiCo’s various IT, business and application strategies. The EUC Mobility Engineer will be a member of the Global Unified Communication, Collaboration (UCC) and EUC team. This resource will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insights and recommendations for implementing EUC mobility services and solutions. This resource will provide thought leadership, provide technical oversight, and ensure that EUC solutions meet PepsiCo requirements. The EUC Mobility Engineer will work closely with the Sector Delivery Leads, Infrastructure Engineers and SMEs, and IT Engineers and Architects. The candidate should demonstrate experience across key infrastructure domains including EUC, Network, Collaboration and Communications Services, IT Service Management, and Security.
- Identify hardware, software, and external service cost estimates and resource requirements
- Inform stakeholders of the strategy for deployment of new implementations, as well as, the maintenance and upgrades of existing equipment
- Participate and manage technical project review meetings to ensure technical designs meet the client's operational requirements and infrastructure/security standards
- Develop a technology roadmap based on established client priorities to meet strategic engineering goals, such as Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, Performance, Operations and Support
- This role collaborates with the Mobility Services team to ensure all mobile devices are updated with the latest patches, profiles, and security standards to guarantee a secure mobile operating environment
- This role works with the business stakeholders, IT Security, EUC Engineering team, and Mobility Services teams to identify and clearly document all environment requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: improve existing processes by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommend changes; make modifications for efficiencies; design, engineer, test and implement new Mobile Device Management software systems.
- Analyze mobile device hardware and software to enforce compliance with processes and standards and deploy software and hardware into production
- Ability to lead an enterprise project from start to finish
- Excellent understanding of O365 and on-premise email systems
- Provide second level of support to resolve more complex problems involving infrastructure and client technology components, including but not limited to: mobile client hardware/software, mobile profiles, printers and network components
- Maintain expertise in relevant areas of engineering (e.g. enterprise applications, network, security, collaboration and communication) and architecture to ensure effectively and efficiently utilized assets
- Key Competencies Required:
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Possess one of the following certifications for the design/development of cloud platforms and/or applications using a cloud platform:
Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Administrator or Developer)
- Possess any additional certifications (one or more) for the design/development of distributed solutions on a leading infrastructure platform such as:
- IBM, Azure, AWS, Google and Oracle
- VMWare Certifications (Data Center Virtualization, Cloud Management and Automation, Network Virtualization)
- Experience with legacy system engineering assessments, discovering the build and details surrounding the system in order to re-build it in a new hosted environment
- Experience creating a Migration Plan, a detailed technical document illustrating the future state architecture of the system in its new environment, supporting the functionality of the system .and meeting all required specifications for security, performance in collaboration with Application and Infrastructure teams
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation, stress tolerance
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Strong problem analysis skills
- Technical knowledge and skills as required for the position
- Ability to utilize existing resources to solve problems
- Compute: Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Consolidation, Tiered and Virtualized Storage, Automated Provisioning, Rationalization, Infrastructure Cost Reduction, Thin Provisioning
- Experience with Operating systems and Software: Upgrade Planning and Implementation, Clustering and Grid Computing, Linux-on-Mainframe
- Experience with Open Source: Sizing and Performance Analyses, Selection and Implementation, Platform Design
Job Type: Regular