Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
Within the function, Process Analyst responsible to work closely with Business users and developers to qualify and deliver solutions in Intelligent Automation CoE
- Design Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UIPath platform
- Maintain proper documentation (Process Design and Solution Design Documents-PDD, SDD) for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
- Experienced with agile development methodology (i.e. Safe Agile)
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a change control process
- Collaborate with stakeholders using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis to analyze information needs, functional requirements, and deliver artifacts as needed.
- Employ multiple elicitation techniques, interviews, and existing artifacts to solicit business and functional requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability, functionality, and performance needs.
- Coordinate business analysis tasks and resources across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Participate when requested at the direction of the Business Process Manager in other initiatives or interactions
Key Competencies Required:
- Must be a team player, ability to work to balance between multiple deliverables.
- Excellent Communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- 5-7 years of strong hands-on experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in CPG/Retail
- Experience working with test plans and test cases
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Robotic Process Automation experience require, exposure to ML and Cognitive is highly desirable
- Strong analytical thinking, troubleshooting, and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
Job Type: Regular