Responsible for the tracking and analyzing the performance of the modern trade ensuring that the sales plan is achieved, and the customer base is expanded as set in plan.
- Conduct contract negotiation to acquire new customer/renewals in coordination with the sales field team.
- Ensure delivery of the modern trade volume for the assigned regions through daily, weekly &monthly follow up on segment performance to solve any bottle necks as they arise.
- Responsible mini market spending level (budget).
- Ensure credit management with internal finance team to facilitate the performance of the modern trade.
- Conduct market visits in coordination with the field sales team to assess our presence in the market & ensure proper execution in MT outlets (cooler integrity - product availability).
- Ensure developing promo calendar matching customer leaflet.
- Extract daily sales report by region to track and analyze the progress of the volume.
- Conduct business review meeting with management for further analysis on business performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Executing & operating with business strategies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work cross functional & build strong positive relationship with peers and business.
Job Type: Regular