PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The HR - Advisor - Agro - CFI provides generalist support to his/her designated area, ensuring the effective implementation and sustainment of PepsiCo, Commercial Unit and local Market Unit, Human Resources policies, processes and practices. He/she will support management in attaining a positive and productive work environment that allows company growth and simultaneously acting consistent with PepsiCo values.
• Carry out communication policies to establish a proper flow of information at all levels of the organization
• Execute Compensation & Benefits (C&B) programs that meet Market Unit (MU) needs and are aligned with and in compliance with legal PepsiCo standards
• Implement salary policy ensuring internal equity and market competitiveness
• On-time and accurate personnel administration to meet employee needs, PepsiCo requirements, legal compliance and safety regulations
• Support people hiring, on-boarding, salary payments, giving feedback and developing in a timely fashion
• Coach Annual Operating Plan (AOP) linked objective setting process to align individual performance to business outcome.
• Ensure effective labor relations by implementing a strategy to grow the business without unreasonable constraints
• Ensure excellent implementation of people systems such as Performance Development Reviews (PDRs), Development Discussion Card (DDC) and Management Quality Performance Indicator (MQPI)
• Interface with the rest of the HR community on behalf of the team/function
• Be an advocate for PepsiCo values ensuring that all team members are treated fairly and respected
• Facilitate a positive, productive and safe work environment at all levels in the organization.
• Foster trust and teamwork within his/her area
• Support training needs for all levels in his/her area
• Deliver Organization Health Survey (OHS) action plans, analyze results and develop tailored action plans
• Identify signals for the Organization through regular sensing and 1:1 meetings
• Provide tailored solution to meet the needs of the employees in his/her area
• Facilitate all managers-subordinates’ issues within the team
• Act as policy and employee relations Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all team members
• Execute the internal communications process and recognition programs
• Develop and execute In-touch sessions
• Coach others to execute the implementation and sustainment of the current HR tools in his/her area
• Act as a sounding board and provide executive coaching
• Develop and align a “people strategy” that enables the attainment of business objectives on the short and long term
• Bringing the team around a common vision and create excitement about it
• Leverage communication systems to drive team effectiveness and foster alignment
• Build managers of others organization and coaching capabilities
• Involve the Center of Excellence (CoEs) at the right time articulating/defining the need, providing input to the design & partnering in the delivery
• Analyze capability gaps at the different levels & plan interventions to tackle them
• Build credibility by always being there for the people (together with the line)- let them feel they are in “good, capable hands”
• Sense needs, probable reactions & manager-subordinate discomfort before they turn into issues
• Drive a Values & principles centered culture
• Drive simplification and elimination of non-value added work
• Drive the Work Life Quality interventions within the team
• Enable team leaders to drive specific messages through to the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years HR Relevant Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong impact and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Excellent Stalkholder management skills
- Ability to manage complexity
- Strong Business Acumen
Job Type: Regular