PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Foods, our HR professionals play an integral part of ensuring that we have prepared and capable team members who can deliver FUN FOODS to our customers. As enabling partners within the organization, HR professionals lead by bringing together individuals from all areas into a culture that supports our values and goals. Being a part of the HR team at PepsiCo Foods requires that you help create a culture which encourages teamwork and ownership of the business results
The Human Resource Representative for the West Supply Chain provides HR Generalist support by being an integral business partner. You will successfully match the right solutions, ideas, skills and people with the needs of the business.
Title: Human Resource Representative- Taber Alberta Facility
- Reporting to Sr. HR Manager for West Canada Operations.
- Overseeing approximately 200 employees in Taber, AB
- Key business partner to frontline managers and supervisors for the facility.
- Counsels employees, as required, on business and human resource programs.
- Coach and guide managers and supervisors regarding Company policies, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Facilitate and lead assigned client groups in the areas of Organizational Development (including the PMP, People Planning, Org Health Action Plans), Staffing, Salary administration and Change Management.
- Ensure timely & effective implementation of all core HR processes that translate to improved business performance and drive organization health
- Partner with supervisors and managers to build capability and manage performance
- Execute key platforms of the employee relations agenda, including acting as an employee advocate and supporting dispute resolution processes.
- Lead and or support the West Operations Campus Program and build a sustainable strategy to maintain a sustainable talent pipeline.
- University degree in Business or related field
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field; and or relevant continuing education.
- CPHR designation an asset
- 3+ years prior HR generalist experience
- Must be a confident communicator, both written and verbal, and able to effectively present to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience leading change an asset
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence the decision making process at all levels
Job Type: Regular