At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe that the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. So join our winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Quaker Oats, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
We are seeking expressions of interest for Forklift Operator roles.
We have a variety of shifts that we recruit for:
- Day Shift (Monday to Friday 06:30-14:30)
- Afternoon Shift (Monday to Friday 14:30-22:30)
- Night Shift (Sunday Night to Friday Morning 22:30-06:30)
We ask that all candidates please rank their preference of shift on their resume before applying.
Please note that all applications will remain in our Expressions Of Interest candidate pool for 6 months.
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Forklift operation
- Order picking and assembly
- Compilation of transport consignment notes
- Stock taking procedures
- Palletising and order wrapping duties
Requirements for the roles will include:
- Forklift licence is essential
- High Reach and RF scanning experience is essential
- Warehouse experience
- The ability to work autonomously within the wider team environment
- Maintain safe working techniques at all times
- Reading, comprehension and numerical skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Career development opportunities across our entire global organisation
- Free on-site health facilities: Personal Training, Physiotherapy and 24-Hour Health Hub
- Staff parking and canteen on-site
- Great team environment!
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
- Submit your application with shift preference
- Medical and skills Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Job Type: Pipeline