At PepsiCo, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
- Tactical sourcing of the SG&A and MRO / Make category for Vietnam
- Business stakeholders in compliance to the procurement policy, procurement practices, category spend & control requirements to support the business production and initiatives plan.
- It includes identification of sources, arranging bids/quotes from multiple sources, negotiation with suppliers on business terms, supplier analysis & selection, Order generation, timely delivery management and support supplier development / management
- Identify, implement and promote collaborative tools that facilitate the sharing of information and best practice procurement concepts, across APAC, and the wider PepsiCo procurement network
- Working in close collaboration with the APAC SG&A and Make Category Leads, draft & implement tactical spend category in-line with the overall sourcing strategy while ensuring cost improvements, improved operating free cash flow (inventory), flexibility and time to market.
- Acquire indirect goods and services to support Sales, HR, Finance & Marketing (with each promotion campaign) with competitive price and quality.
- Create the projects in powersteering, monitor and report on monthly to finance on time and accurate
- Deliver tender bidding and qualify suppliers of materials and/or services transaction.
- Remain well informed with market trend and source new materials to suit with consumers need.
- Close co-ordinate with marketing/sales and supplier for developing POSM items.
- Track & monitor the procurement operation’s KPIs to ensure achieving the desired business & service level agreement targets.
- Coordinate the execution of procurement initiatives & solutions.
- Works closely with APAC SG&A and Make Leads, Controls and Internal Functions to continuously improve the procurement work processes.
- Acts as a primary escalation point for the issues related to procurement categories in scope.
- Support cost saving productivity initiatives. Identify the opportunities that can bring productivity with respect to cost reduction / process efficiency.
- Report purchasing performance on regular basis, highlighting opportunities to pursue and potential risks, and obtain business support on all key issues so that the business can move forward with greater knowledge and certainty.
- Supporting the implementation of global best in class tools, including spend analytics.
- Filing and record-keeping of all relevant documents related to Procurement activities including contracts with Suppliers/Service Providers etc. Also, to ensure all contracts have been reviewed and signed by all stake-holders as per SOA, before filing.
- Assisting the APAC SG&A and Make Lead in preparation of all contracts and facilitating in getting the contract signed by all stake-holders without delay.
- 5+ years of procurement / sourcing experience in FMCG
- Bachelor’s degrees in Business or Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Excellent balance of analytical & negotiation skills
- Contract writing / risk analysis / liabilities and indemnities / SLA’s / and general commercial terms
- Sound understanding of ORACLE and P2P Governance and Controls
- FMCG sourcing experience is preferred.
- Experience in using advanced sourcing methodologies/ tools.
- Advanced analytical skills to drive GP Indirect strategy execution and ability to analyze information to draw conclusions and find actionable solutions
- Good understanding of procurement systems – spend visibility, contract management, Indirect spend capture tools
- Experience in sourcing strategy development is a plus
- Inclusive: treats all people with respect and fairness, open to and respectful of others’ opinions and points of view
Job Type: Regular