Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
Sr. Technology Architecture Lead will be a member of the Global Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering organization. The resource will serve as a subject matter expert in the area of Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering. The resource will provide technical oversight and ensure that infrastructure applications leveraged meet PepsiCo requirements. The Sr. Technology Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering Lead should have knowledge and experience in deploying and utilizing the following enterprise applications like SAP, JDA, Salesforce. The resource will lead architecture initiatives related to enterprise applications that include the delivery of new architecture patterns, development of strategies & roadmaps, delivery of proof of concepts, and ensure compliance with Enterprise Architecture standards. The resource will be accountable for Enterprise application technology architecture globally and partner with Application development teams (SAP, Salesforce, JDA) and the Global Business Support organizations.
- The resource will define and maintain architectures and architecture-related artifacts such as Conceptual, Logical, and
- Physical architectures and patterns. The resource will deliver Enterprise Application Integration patterns, conduct capacity planning exercises for enterprise applications such as SAP, JDA and salesforce develop standards and best practices.
- Build an architecture community for the Enterprise application domain to define enterprise technology standards, facilitate leverage and
- re-use, and ensure successful delivery of global solutions across the enterprise.
- Architect Lead will drive standardization and simplification across the existing environments and develop roadmaps to reduce overall total cost of ownership for SAP
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide array of stakeholders including CTO’s office, VP, Development leads, SR. Directors, and Directors.
- Contribute to staffing function and act as architecture lead responsible for matrix or solid-line reports in a geographically dispersed.
Key Competencies Required:
- Develop an advanced understanding of the various types of architectures and how they’re interconnected
- Ensure the features, benefits, and architectural impact of technology are understood and valued
- Assist in developing the business cases for architectural solutions
- Position the appropriate IT services for customers to consider when deploying a technology solution
- Establish advanced knowledge in Enterprise application platforms such as SAP, JDA and Salesforce
- Develop advanced understanding of technological capabilities
- Effectively highlight IT technological advantages and disadvantages from the customer’s perspective
- Identify technical win strategies from a business and technology perspective
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- 10+ years in the Information Technology field, with 5 + plus years as an Architect. Setting a Fortune 500 Companies SAP Technical Architecture agenda Delivering Strategies and architecture designs
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) tools and technologies such as TIBCO EMS/BW, Informatica, and XI/PI is preferred.
- Experience in the Consumer Products Industry and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business model.
- Experience “selling in” ideas to senior leadership
- Experience conducting Capacity Planning for SAP Experience leading and management a team.
Job Type: Regular