, we believe our people are the core of our business. As an Account Merchandiser, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service to large and small accounts, such as supermarkets and large retail stores, gas stations, and convenience stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
- Merchandise store shelving, racks, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in PBC accounts.
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials in each account
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow the direction of the Merchandising Manager/Delivery Supervisor and/or Sales District Leader
- Must be available on weekends
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Post-secondary education, an asset
- Prior merchandising or retail customer service experience required
- Must have reliable vehicle to access multi-store locations within assigned shift Valid driver's license
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. frequently for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 150 - 250 lbs. Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
Job Type: Pipeline