We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Job Description Summary: Warehouse Supervisor
This Warehouse Supervisor role position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by supervising the day-to-day warehouse operations. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and safety for an entire business unit across one shift. The Warehouse Supervisor coordinates the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities in the warehouse by supporting the front line staff.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the receiving and delivery of raw materials/finished products in a timely manner
- Utilize docks, warehouse layout, and route truck loading patterns that minimize loading time
- Ensure the optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs
- Provide timely service to sales department while minimizing warehouse and production costs
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Maintain the inventory system to aid in production scheduling
- Maintain all housekeeping and safety standards and training
- Identify and execute productivity opportunities to help facility meet annual operating plan
- Administer policies and procedures
- Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
- This role requires regular presence on the plant floor
- This role requires lifting up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- This role requires occasional work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow
- This role may operate forklift and manufacturing equipment occasionally
- This role may require off-shift and weekend work
- This role may require some travel (less than 5%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
- 2 years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory, planning and organization skills
- Microsoft Suite including Excel comprehension preferred
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement