As part of PBNA, the Juice Plus portfolio helps ensure PepsiCo is positioned to meet the current and future demand of the marketplace, and therefore continues to deliver the Return on Investment and value our shareholders expect. Our Juice Plus businesses compete in critical categories where there is a strong need to grow brands that connect with consumers. The PBNA Juice Plus team has an exciting stable of brands, ranging from established $1BN+ business like Tropicana, to newer brands like Kevita.
We are looking for a Marketing Sr. Manager on Tropicana who is passionate about brand building, communications strategy, and creative development. This person will be responsible for activating our new brand purpose and first-ever masterbrand campaign across consumer touch points, growing our agency relationships, and driving a dynmic culture in the Juice Plus organization with the following skill set:
- Experienced marketer with background with brand management and/or comms to drive Juice Plus growth and expertise.
- Agency, Comms, Brand management or some combination of experiences
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record of successfully managing creative development, and brand engagement programs that achieve sustainable in market results and long-term brand equity growth
- Understanding of creative best practices across channels, makeup of the modern media environment, and measurement capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong agency partnership credentials with excellent multifunctional collaboration
- Ability to inspire and influence senior leadership to gain alignment, and/or evidence of driving the business agenda to support comms as a key lever
- Motivational and inspirational leader
- Articulates a compelling vision, purpose, and direction that inspires others to follow
- Empowers others to act and think in ways that will get the job done
- Prove ability to set the agenda through the following:
- Creates effective strategies
- Drive for results
- Balancing competing priorities
- Effectively filters through and identifies the best opportunities to pursue
KEY SKILLS/DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Communications strategy, creative development, and executional excellence
- A strategic mindset able to harness their deep understanding of our consumers along with meaningful insights to drive our agenda
- Established ability to develop strong relationships internally and with agency partners to inspire and motive
- Strong project management leading cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders both internally and externally within a matrix-driven organization
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills
- A minimum of 7-10 years prior work experience (if undergrad degree only) or 5-7 years of prior brand marketing experience if advanced degree
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement