Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Performing general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing faxing etc.
- Create executive presentations in PowerPoint
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Intermediate skills with MicroSoft Office (Work, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High School
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement