Lead the Graphics Commercialization process on behalf of Global Procurement partnering with suppliers, R&D, Marketing, Design and other BU stakeholders to achieve optimized launch execution.
- Collaborate with BU/GP Industry Managers to strategically manage packaging graphics initiatives
- Assure understanding of timelines and printer capabilities to use as the basis for developing execution plan for project commercialization
- Manage external supplier base, ensuring timing and quality deliverables are met
- Develop effective communication with internal and external partners on timing, costs and issues in regards to projects
- Responsible for managing multiple direct reports
- Support new packing innovation
- Masters with 2 years of work experience
- Undergrad with 5 to 8 years work experience
- Superior project management skills
- Works well with others including internal and external stakeholders to achieve results
- Resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges and work to resolve tough issues
- Procurement background beneficial but not required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement