The Field Deployment Service Analyst supports the technology solutions in 16 of our Frito Lay field sites (Manufacturing Plants, Distribution Centers, Sales Offices, etc). This field-based role supports our field operations teams by working closely with BIS development, engineering, and support teams to drive and support the technologies that enable our business operations. As the Field Analyst for the region, you will plan, manage and deploy technology solutions for the region, and troubleshoot and resolve all technology issues that disrupt business operations.
You will deliver division and region scorecards and status reports to FLNA and BIS leadership. Also partner with Region Operations and Performance Managers, and other operations managers throughout the region.
Scope for region includes:
1 Manufacturing Plant
5 Category A Distribution Centers
4 Category B Distribution Centers
5 Category C Distribution Center\\PEC\\sales offices
1 Region Office
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience supporting technology solutions in a large scale, distributed environment
- Must be able to travel 70% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to speak in technical terms and partner well with other technical teams.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through email, and to a wide variety of audiences.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees throughout IT and FLNA.
- Must be able to work independently with little outside guidance.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement