The role will be responsible to build export business for North Africa in potential markets within territory and other markets, using food, beverages and other FOBO bottlers.
- Build capable distributors in export model countries to sustain PI market in these countries on a long-term basis by securing capable distributors and financially sound partners.
- Identify potentials for growth in export model countries through package/flavor introduction and developing Go-To-Market (GTM) basic capability of CSD distributors.
- Deliver on volume & NOPBT plans in export model countries
- Conclude deals & agreements with distributors/importers
- Handle all coming export requests to beverages & snacks.
- Scan for new customers in all North Africa (NA) counties.
- Build a strong understating of export/import rules and regulations covering all related items (freight, documentation, custom regulations, etc...)
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Sales Export - B2C experience is a must.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong Analytical thinking.
- Strong creativity and logical thinking.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Very good strategic planning
- Leveraging financial concepts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Job Type: Regular