| PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.|
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer!!
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
With over 22 global megabrands we have a well-earned reputation for brand marketing expertise. We’re proud to be the home to some of the best marketers in the world and an employer of choice for aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as it is creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
We’ve got a rare and exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to lead our CSD's;
1. Contributes to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo Beverages business.
2. Co-leads the development and execution of CSDs strategies.
3. Co-leads development of brand plans & key marketing programs.
4. Manages and develops ABMs working on the board
Primary Accountabilities :
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage, MBA is a plus
- 4 years of marketing experience (in a FMCG company)
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience on BTL activities and events
- P&L understanding
- Very good presentation skills
- Fluent in Nielsen and with strong Analitical Skills
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Fluent English
Job Type: Regular