PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
We’re seeking energetic, enterprising and independent individuals to join our team as Human Resources Assistant Co-op. As one of the world’s leading food & beverage companies, we’ve built our success around our people. We’re looking for somebody who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and enjoys the challenge of leading projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers to effectively communicate role responsibilities, candidate profiles, and recruitment processes
- Maintaining proper documentation, filing, and tracking of candidates and open roles
- Facilitating the hiring processes involved in full-cycle recruitment including offer letters, background checks, first day onboarding, etc.
- Implementing the delivery of a client focused, cost effective and timely recruitment service for all hourly and salaried positions
- Pre-screening resumes, conducting telephone interviews and providing candidate short lists to Hiring Managers
- Assisting in the planning and execution of student hiring initiatives including New Grad and Co-op recruitment