The Finance Analyst will be a key finance contact for the South Division Foodservice team. The role will provide support for the period end results, preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Innovation Growth or Integrated Business Plans, along with financial analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Reporting and analysis including sales and financial performance reporting
- Management and development of required financial forecasts
- Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis
- Period close activities to include working closely with the Controller’s group to ensure accuracy and completeness of entries
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor's Degree required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Business modeling and systems data interaction
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement