The Supply Chain Planning Associate Coordinator assists with materials planning and/or finished goods production planning as well as inventory management activities for Cytosport products.
- Leveraging the SAP planning tool to assist with weekly production and/or material replenishment plans for the defined time horizon for activities supporting the production of Cytosport products.
- Work closely with finished goods planners to develop and monitor plant production schedule to meet Schedule Attainment and Schedule Adherence Targets.
- Ability to make tactical decisions, manage risks, and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with QA to monitor age of ingredients.
- Monitor all past due product request STO’s.
- Monitor all STO volume in/out of region.
- Work with Cytosport planning team to manage inventories and research inventory discrepancies.
- Provide back-up support for supply chain as necessary.
- Relevant work experience
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Drive to succeed
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement