We are now on the lookout for a Total Rewards Analyst to join our Global HR team on a permanent basis, based out of our HQ offices in Little Island, Cork.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
If successful you will act as a key member of the Total rewards team and will be directly responsible for total rewards processes and support for our employee groups worldwide in our PGCS locations. You will collaborate with our global centres of excellence to manage and deliver a wide range of core processes and projects.
- Lead the annual salary review and bonus program process for PGCS globally including managing training, communications, system administration and execution
- Project manage and drive process improvement initiatives across Total Rewards core processes for PGCS.
- Support roll out of new compensation and benefit programs across multiple countries.
- Complete job evaluations, ensuring consistency and accuracy using the KornFerry methodology
- Use internal HRIS to review and approve/reject compensation transactions as appropriate.
- Provide input and support to PGCS Global HR Team on compensation and benefits queries / challenges.
- Capture, analyse and report key HR metrics for a quarterly HR dashboard. Additionally, publish and generate reports and metrics as requested by Global HR Team.
- Partner with field HR Teams, acting as subject matter expert on HR and compensation information systems.
- Participate in external salary surveys as required, including data submission to vendors and analysis of data using PayFactors and MS Excel.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR business partners on compensation offers
- Collaborate with Total Reward Centres of Excellence in relation to global programs, projects and processes.
- Project support to PGCS Total Rewards Lead with data driven analysis / insights.
- Partner with HR business partners & Global Mobility on international employee transfers, including educating/guiding HR on immigration requirements and PepsiCo global mobility processes.
- Significant previous experience in a comparable similar role encompassing of compensation, benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, human resources management, or related field.
- Thorough knowledge and application of compensation principles, theories, policies, practices and systems, plus working knowledge of other related HR fields
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of new compensation concepts, techniques, and processes.
- Strong attention to detail, advanced analytical, organizational, problem-solving and written/verbal communications, project management and process improvement skills to coordinate multiple competing priorities Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Objects, HRIS Superuser
- Experience with/training in the KornFerry Point-Factor job evaluation methodology is be desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of SAP HCM is be desirable but not essential
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular