Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
What’s Your Role?
As the FLEX/Strategy Sr. Coordinator, your responsibility will be to support the team in the following areas: communication, coordination, organization, payments/budgets and administrative assistance.
- Coordinating team calls – FLEX, Period VP & Dr. Dir/Director’s calls
- Uploading decks for the Channel Manager Call
- Maintain internal DLs for Foodservice
- DL for external Quarterly HG Newsletter
- DL for external Beyond the Bottle Newsletter
- Period HG Reporting
- Collecting content for Quarterly Priorities tools
- FS Full Org Chart maintenance/communication
- Collector/distributor for all Forms/Surveys
- Ordering/distributing samples
- Mid-Year Channel Summit support (all three channels plus Vending/UAR)
- AOP Mtg Coordination/Support: July-September
- NAMA events coordination – One Show, Fly In, CTW Show, Exec Forum
- Trimester VLC Meeting coordination (internal mtg & external mtg)
- Trade Show Coordination: NACS, NRA, etc.
- Support with Flex Team Mtgs – 4x+ per year (mtg space, agenda, food, etc.)
- Owner for Microsoft TEAMS files/postings
- Updated Brand Team Contact Lists
- Maintain shipping lists
- Consolidating information on gift cards and gift card trackers (Rest.)
- Consolidating logos/PPT templates for the FS Division
- Bobcat Lead Collection & Tracking
- Perm Merch equipment order coordination
- Running ERT reports
- P Card Management
- SAP Payments & Bill Payment (i.e. for HG & Bobcat Budgets)
- Uploading images of receipt acknowledgement
- Ordering supplies
- Budget maintenance
- Assistance with travel, meeting coordination, and expense management when time permits
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel as well as Word, Microsoft Outlook and usage of systems
- Ability to learn and use internal reporting systems
- Ability to effectively communicate, and collaborate with others
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment and be able to interact with a wide range of levels within the organization and external partners
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity to learn more about our business and broader Foodservice activities
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement