Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety, all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
In this role as a Video & Webcast Specialist you will manage global webcast operations and provide expert level support for all senior executive webcasts globally. You will be responsible for Event configuration, executive customer service, planning, testing, and live event support. Role includes building profiles for webcast customers, managing Zoom, Polycom and all RMX video bridges globally, understanding of video conference call routing, end point management and control + video operations engineering skills.
The role requires working with PepsiCo’s C-Level executives, their admins, and corporate communication staff, providing technical support and guidance, often under extreme pressure. In addition to technical skills, personal skills are very critical in this position.
The role will have considerable global visibility and growth opportunities within the broadcast platform. New service opportunities include corporate YouTube capabilities, public facing broadcast solution and development of self-directed broadcast and recording capabilities.
- Provide all levels of Video & Webcast Conference Support•Understand webcast publishing, broadcasting technology as well as post event video editing
- Manage & Administer broadcasting system
- Work very closely with webcast system & network team to resolve and optimize global streaming services
- Manage complex communications with senior leadership & communication teams
- Provide event metrics and reporting
- Utilize event metrics to drive continual service improvements
- Assist with resolving trouble tickets (executing actions)
- Provide technical & communication advice to customers (providing consultation)
- Use interaction and incident system to log, assign and escalate tickets (executing actions)
- Assist with troubleshooting and restoring technical services and/or equipment issues (executing actions)
- Analyzes faults and systems using defined processes and tools (executing actions)
- Partner with CTO technical leads (L10/L11/B1) to support RFPs, evaluations, and integrate new products for POC
- Bachelors degree desired or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years video conferencing experience
- 5+ years’ experience in executive customer support, video conferencing, video conference bridging, event switching and streaming technology.
- Webcast\\broadcast experience desired
- Performs well under pressure and reacts well to last minute changes from senior executive leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with technical staff and business leaders.
- Experience managing vendors or 3rd party service providers
- Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Focus on continual service improvement to the service, using metrics to drive ongoing improvements to the solution.
- Documentation: ability to document design, call flows, service processes to capture technical solutions, and business processes
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement