We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
That's why we perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies and improve processes…all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the U.S. and Canada. Your position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Do you have a passion for driving customer happiness? If so, we want you to join our team! As the Delivery Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to deliver orders to key customers in a dynamic direct store delivery environment.
- Lead a group of 15-20 delivery drivers (CDL certified)
- Answer customer calls regarding deliveries and ensures 100% customer service
- Ensure store delivery time windows are met daily
- Work actively with your sales representatives and warehouse operations to understand the needs of the customers and salesforce
- Coach, lead and develop your drivers to support the sales organization and improve daily productivity
- Participate in gate-to-gate route rides with your drivers at least twice a week
- Maintain process improvement to further drive the productivity of deliveries
- Ensure compliance of Department of Transportation and PBC safety standards
- Conduct meetings and safety training with your team to ensure that preventive measures are carried out
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Possess very strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Have a highly developed sense of urgency
- Proven results in improving business performance through your leadership
- A minimum of 2 years leading frontline employees
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Class A, CDL certified, or willing to obtain your certification
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement