Executes and coordinates open and upcoming critical Quality projects and new initiatives in the purpose of adding more focus on consumer perceived quality, as well as implement and maintain the Quality database.
- Work on open quality capability projects as well as new initiatives in terms of tasks, resources and timelines.
- Enforce and follow a comprehensive and solid system for project management that leaves no room for gaps or overlooked details.
- Responsible to inform the business daily, weekly and monthly on necessary reports concerning his/her assigned projects.
- Provide thorough analysis and data presentation in the most comprehensive form.
- Communicate frequently with peers and area owners to inform them on the development of the projects as well as to receive the right data at the right time.
- Become the experts in the quality department on conducting projections using data which would help the management team in decision making.
- Run a solid communication monthly cycle with higher management in order to align the company on the progress of the assigned projects/help management take decisions.
- Report the KPIs for each project to measure the efficiency of managing/implementing/sustaining all assigned projects.
- Run post projects evaluations to ensure gauge projects launch quality and communicate and fix resulting gaps.
- Participate in implementing the quality improvement plan for the team in connection with consumer perceived quality.
- Lead end to end consumer relationship.
- Measure, monitor and report final product quality in the trade and retail.
- Lead the monthly trade and retail quality audits.
- Lead the monthly performance of MOH within the quality department.
- Always seek alternatives to assure annual productivity.
- Implement a system for efficient data capturing for daily quality and Agro quality data.
- Work on 3PM cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Science or Veterinary Medicine.
- 3- 5 years of experience in Quality & Food Safety.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Projects leadership skills.
- Good communications & presentation skills.
- Reporting excellence.
Job Type: Regular