The Maintenance Electrical Engineer plays an integral role in managing the maintenance tasks across plant, acts as a partner for the production team in maintenance tasks (daily/trouble shooting/ overhauls), and has a key role in driving production line KPIs across all areas + maintenance set KPIs & standards.
- Ensure production lines meets target net efficiency & line readiness for production.
- Improve machine utilization as per maintenance KPIs.
- Implement electric Autonomous Maintenance CIT- Cleaning, Inspection & Tightening for cables & electric panels.
- Set inspection list for production line.
- Set plan for production line autonomous maintenance (Cleaning, Inspection, Tightening) to electric technicians.
- Lead on the production lines, power stations & plant’s utilities units minor/major breakdowns trouble shooting.
- Develop the root cause analysis for major breakdowns.
- Coach electric technicians on troubleshooting- operate maintain when needed.
- Set actions for corrective & preventive maintenance for production lines as per RCA.
- Follow up & run audit on PM compliance for production lines.
- Run the assessment, set & execute production line planned maintenance schedule.
- Prepare the list of spare parts needed & ensure parts availability before maintenance activities.
- Set PM action plan with timelines & accountabilities.
- Assign and coach electric technicians team in planned maintenance.
- Ensure Implementation of CQV to enable line restart in a stable condition.
- Own continuous improvement in plants units & ensure PLCs backup availability.
- Ensure min/max stock of spare parts warehouse in plant.
- Develop critical spare parts lists & follow up on availability.
- Order spare parts needed for maintenance activities (overhauls, interventions..etc) in alignment with R&M & working capital budgets.
- Receive on SAP and inspect on all spare parts as per technical requirements.
- Coach & train electric technicians team across maintenance activities & tasks as well as operate maintain when needed.
- Act as a circle leader as part of the PM agenda in plant.
- Meet the set KPIs for all plant’s audit (AIB/TPM/GESMS).
- Follow and apply all quality, food safety, EHS guidelines and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- From 0-1 year of experience.
- English language & computer-use fluency.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures.
Job Type: Regular