PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Complete and submit all appropriate documents to secure government transactions visas and other approvals as required by the Company. And maintaining NITAQAT records accuracy.
- Prepare all GR documents related to JAWAZT & MOL and perform E-services transactions ( Iqama renewal & issuance, Re-entry visa, Labour cards)
- Follow up & tracking Iqama’s for all company expat employees and make sure all Iqama’s renewed up to date and all professions matching to real job.
- Handling all GR payment & submit GR financial report monthly.
- Expedites government agencies transaction if needed.
- Liaising with relevant offices regarding government relation task and developing good interpersonal relationships with external governmental/ministerial consulate bodies.
- Measure & report NITAQAT company records and make a weekly report.
- Update & inform the company about any update regarding GR process & regulations.
- Make sure all expat employees have health insurance & linked to CCHI.
- Monitor & review employees Suspended from work and take the proper action.
Experience competencies required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Experience working with Ministry of Labour & Social Development, Passport Dept., GOSI and other government agencies and offices
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Bachelor degree
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Excel, Word & Power point & good internet using.
- Ability to speak, read and writes Arabic fluently, and English with reasonable ability.
Job Type: Regular