Lead end to end Engineering support for all warehouses & Distribution Centers (DCs) for R&M/ minor CAPEXs. Including Budget control and reporting for Capital and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) – Projects receiving and development of new projects layouts, updating the as built and documentation of updated layouts.
- Supervise office staff for all administrative works that include processing and reviewing of progress payments for contractors.
- Manage Project back office team responsible for PR creation and GR receiving for all projects.
- Manage and resolve issues related to payments, and SAP/MYBUY system transactions.
- Support PM’s in the collection of Budgetary Quotations and tender comparisons and evaluation.
- Ensure bid packages contain relevant engineering drawings, designs and specification for of bid document.
- Support in the technical development of the supplier contracts and works with legal team to insure compliance.
- Support Eng. Director in developing policies, procedures and standards for consistent performance across the network.
- Responsible for templates design / validation.
- Support PM in developing documents control files for each project and conduct audits on the project files.
- Prepare correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate in internal archiving in line with procedure.
- Support PM in the development of budget and phasing.
- Develop monthly spending reports and ensure payment are done according to capital Budget phasing.
- Prepare monthly report on progress of assigned project with assistance of schedules, costs spreadsheets and perform analysis on same.
- Develop monthly project one pagers and share with sector team and SC leads.
- Monitor projects budget and schedule and check project plans and drawings.
- Work cross-functionally with the field teams and the back office teams.
- Lead development of conceptual layouts proposal for new projects and lines that optimize foot print and improve utilization thorough improvement of the time and motion of the operators.
- Work with OEMS in Development and coordination of Equipment lay outs and updates coordination of connection points between equipment.
- Review and discuss design concepts with Eng. Director, PM, consultants & stake holder and provide alternatives.
- Develop standard layouts with sector design leads related to new equipment blocks and automation proposals.
- Update plants AS built drawings and document changes build layouts archives for the Business Unit (BU).
- Mentor new project & maintenance engineers & drafts men on PepsiCo standards for design and equipment lay outs.
- Support DC’s on going Engineering R&M activates related to building repair and maintenance & fire fighting.
- Lead DC’s Projects capital investments and Managed out sourced project managers and consultants & contractors.
- Support LD&T Team in Reviewing technical R&M quotation and supplier selections and consultants support.
- Work with government affairs to develop lay outs for licensing purposes and support them with the required drawings and documentation required for each license.
- Support in the deployment of R&M budget with R&M capability manager and plant leads.
- Report and analyze monthly plants R&M spend versus plans by location.
- Develop spending phasing pattern based on R&M capability manager input & plant overhaul timing.
- Distribute R&M budget based on volume trends & unit cost.
- Develop capacity charts and identify investment needs in lines and utilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
- 5-7 years of experience in Projects Management/Civil construction projects.
- PMP and Finance knowledge are a plus.
- Civil Engineering background is a must.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent planning and follow up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and commitments
- Leadership, planning, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Computer proficiency - MS Office & Power Point.
- MS project/Primavera
- AutoCad is a must.
- 3D Modeling / Solid works.
Job Type: Regular