- Delivery of statutory accounts that meet requirements set by accounting rules and legislation and which are transparent to the business in terms of underlying business performance:.
- Monthly and annual computation and reporting of tax returns for two legal entities of commissionaire, toller (VAT and CIT) as well as principal (VAT)
- Statutory reporting as well as preparation of financial reports for the company auditors
- Systematic tracking of the changes in Romanian Accounting Act and related legislation.
- Support Reporting team in maintaining of RO GAAP books for all entities, review and analysis of GAAP accounting records, General Ledger for the period.
- Supporting Operations Controller in preparing Income Statement and Balance Sheet from the basic accounting records for Statutory Books.
- Management and supervision of all financial accounting activities in a manner that ensures compliance with financial and legal policies and procedures and in particular:
- Tax accounting and reporting (VAT, CIT, property tax, stamp duty and other with the exception of personal taxes) for all entities
- Support Reporting team in Internal tax reporting for US GAAP purposes, including FAS- 109
- Support Reporting team in Tax planning in accordance with AOP process, both in the area of corporate tax and VAT cash flows
- Performing statutory reporting required by governmental bodies
- Managing external tax audits and representing the company in front of local Tax Authorities and External Auditors.
- Ensuring the compliance of Romanian entities operations with tax requirements, instigation and active participation in projects aimed at assessment of potential tax exposures and optimization of tax planning. Additionally, ongoing involvement and work with legal council and tax advisers to assess potential exposures on outstanding litigation or tax issues as well as assessing the tax or legal implications of legislative change. Ongoing responsibility for preparation and maintenance of tax defense files
Good knowledge of US GAAP or IAS /IFRS,
Good Knowledge of Romanian tax regulations
Fluent knowledge of English
Minimum 10 years on independent position within Accounting Department requiring complex accounting knowledge
Experience in using accounting systems
Accuracy & scrupulosity
Time management skills
Ability to work effectively under the time pressure
Job Type: Regular