Lead Snacks E2E integrated supply chain planning for the Greater Balkans region. This includes, Raw Material, Supply Planning and Production scheduling including allocation of Supply according to SLA and Supply planning playbook.
Lead and manage a team of Hub managers and their direct reports for Romania, Greece and West Balkans to ensure delivery of core objectives, including
- Delivery of an optimised cross-site manufacturing supply plan to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU’s to deliver service to BU’s.
- Creating capacity plans (4-24 months), review impact on iSCP KPIs on the technology platform (e.g. service & inventory levels, production calendars, lead times, min runs, etc.)
- Leading the Supply Planning agenda, demonstrate comprehensive governance across functions. Lead the Supply Review as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle
- Enabling Supply for the commercial change agenda: Review Accolade projects to provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost & Raw Material impacts to Execute supply chains set up for NPD..
- Coaching & developing capability, and collaborative ways of working with the Hub*
- Manage production scheduling including production scheduling in order to deliver stock availability & drive Raw Material availability as per SLA"
- Manage category Raw material MOVE & materials planning in order to deliver OTIF service levels to owned plants “
- Ensure outstanding efficiency in product supply arena through comprehensive ownership and outstanding x-func articulation, product availability, inventory, SLA management and waste reduction.
- Support the Category Materials planning lead in building the Raw material Supply Chain Strategy for ESSA - organization capability, processes, systems & integration of new businesses from a supply chain stand point.
- Lead DII management agenda, ensure properly DII target execution via effective inventory management and collaboration with Finance / Control teams.
- Raw material MOVE planning activities to align on the implications of demand and supply balancing for the MOVE planning of raw materials.
- Lead improvement programs for OTIF delivery of raw materials to owned plants and Co-manufacturers
- Where appropriate provide clear leadership on MOVE & Supply governance during periods of constrained demand.
- +5 years of supply chain planning experience
- High level of knowledge & understanding of the E2E supply systems & processes.
- Works with other functions / departments to address critical challenges as a result of market change or changes in technical, manufacturing or End to end planning processes.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
- Understanding the links between production plans, plant AOP’s, productivity initiatives and customer service
- Individual should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims
Job Type: Regular