We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Finance function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to work as a DMO Manager for our business in Barcelona? This is a key role for our success. You will own the SWE Data Management Organization to deliver the DMO objectives within the areas of Data Governance, Maintenance and Quality Assurance, ensuring compliance with PepsiCo Policies, Internal Controls & GCS requirements
- Lead data management in Enterprise First, SAP and legacy systems. He/she will need to work with SAP Data Migration Teams, existing Business Functions, Division Data Leads and Experts to deliver projects
- This is a business role that requires a good understanding of multi-functional business processes, their relationships and how data impacts them. In coordination with ESSA and WE DMO, the immediate scope of the role will be the Iberia geography, but expected to grow in the near future to incorporate Italy.
- Leadership for the data governance, in line and aligned with overall enterprise data governance program.
- Ensure consistency & accuracy on all Master data Systems changes and monitors data quality achievements and performance indicators, reporting progress to WE and European data governance council (DGC).
- Maintains awareness of all data-related issues being addressed by the DMO, elevates issues as appropriate to the WE and European data governance council (DGC), and ensures that results of data-related decisions are communicated to all data governance and steward resources.
- Control Master Data changes correct execution and establish process for reporting & tracking requirements. Monitors scorecard process/execution and provides feedback to all involved parties.
- He/she acts as Process Owner of all GCS controls involved in the DMO process. Leads remediation plans.
- Ensures execution of data policies, strategies, impact analysis, and issue resolution processes.
- Coordinates development and training of data quality standard methodologies.
- Ensures that the DMO staff maintains communications and alignment with stewards. Lead, coach, train, motivate and provides feedback to the DMO team to ensure an optimal performance.
- Provides support to business and to members of the data steward community as they request insights to data and metadata, address data quality, set standards and policy, etc.
- He/she will lead the DMO development, support and expansions to Italy and potentially to other countries
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Mobile: Must be able to relocate to other country (HIPO Profile)
- English Proficiency Level
- 5+ years’ experience in Fast Paced Consumer Goods Companies
- 5+ years in leading business analysis, developing standards, processes, specifications and policies or in internal audit.
- Experience with Data Analytics and Data Quality management systems.
- Knowledge of SAP data architecture, strategies, organization and governance.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and V-lookups)
- Good knowledge of financial systems
- Experience as a team lead.
Job Type: Regular