- Provide coaching for LSS Belts (Green Belts and Kaizen Leaders).
- Lead / facilitate project identification to develop productivity pipeline and projects for overall performance improvement. Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy.
- Manage the development and maintenance of methods and systems for measuring the degree to which the project goals, objectives and metrics are being met.
- Provide Deployment Champion with the results and recommend appropriate corrective action.
- Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy.
- Work across other functions and business units to identify opportunities to partner, and seek best practices to drive productivity across the PepsiCo Beverages North America Supply Chain.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of professional level experience in leading improvement teams.
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus.
- Solid project management skills and team leadership skills.
- Should have knowledge of other functions that provide inputs regularly, i.e., Research and Development, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations, Logistics. Must have the ability to do statistical analysis
- Ability to lead and direct multi-functional improvement teams.
- Must be a results-oriented 'change agent' who is an effective business systems thinker.
- Effectively communicate with all levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing the Business Unit’s goals. Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals.
- Understand statistical analysis tools/methodology, project management, Lean Six Sigma, quality and basic financial principles and apply them to analyze the planned activities.
- The candidate for this position must be pro-active, analytical, process driven, with a strong focus on understanding and exceeding the expectations of the customer.
- Previous Black Belt or Green Belt background in Lean Six Sigma desirable.
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% of the time.
- The candidate for this position must be proactive, analytical, process driven, with a strong focus on understanding and exceeding the expectations of the customer.
- Must be strong collaborator, with the ability to work with different sectors and functions across PepsiCo.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement