PepsiCo has engaged in a ground breaking, multi-year program to strengthen the cyber security of PepsiCo’s global manufacturing environments to prevent incidents and protect PepsiCo’s brand. This role will be a member of the OT Manufacturing program team, working closely with the Delivery Leads, Project Managers and Tower Leads that are actively engaged in implementing the technology and processes to accomplish our goals.
As a member of the team, the Program Manager can expect to drive plan development and schedules for the delivery of cyber security solutions for all of PepsiCo’s manufacturing sites. This role will partner with the internal Program Management Office on methodologies, third party suppliers, and other subject matter experts engaged in implementing new cybersecurity capabilities across the plants. As part of the team you will be expected to grow your knowledge of cyber security to ensure our collective delivery enables the right security solutions to lower our risk at PepsiCo.
- Develop and/or maintain program level milestones; tracking and monitoring progress across the Delivery, PM’s and Tower Leads
- Ensure work progressing to plan against overall MFG OT Cyber Security roadmap and engage / align sector resources to the implementation plan and timeline
- Partner with internal teams to identify and progress complex initiatives and ensure smooth handoff between towers (moving from assessments, planning, design, implementation and sustain)
- Facilitate stage gate process and methodology
- Prepare global scorecards showing progress of program; identifying and tracking program indicators, metrics, etc.
- Manage data platform for program, in partnership with existing Info Sec data governance team. This includes driving automation of data gathering process and ensure scorecard / dashboards / reporting tools are fully leveraged across the program.
- Effectively present facts and recommendations in oral and written form
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
- 7-10 years Program Manager experience; overall project management awareness of principles, methods, techniques and tools, to be able to provide guidance to an agreed level
- Detail driven, highly organized and able to define and maintain processes within a global program. Ability to anticipate issues, manage project risks while staying focused on execution
- Embraces challenges and risks: Self-starter who can work effectively in a matrix and evolving agenda with a degree of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity
- Demonstrates global acumen: Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally to a drive complex agenda with cross-functional partners
- Transformational & Inspirational Leader: Strong influencing skills and ability to get buy in for projects, timelines and can deliver through others
- Driving for results: Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals. Confronts and works to resolve tough issues. Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
- Decision Making: Quickly analyzes complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions. Sees connections in data, events, trends, etc. Consistently works against the right priorities
- Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborates well with others to deliver results. Keeps others informed so there are no unnecessary surprises. Effectively listens to and understands what other people are saying
- Motivating and Inspiring Others: Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment, and pride about his/her work.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in the workplace. Embraces and adapts well to change. Creates a work environment that makes work rewarding and enjoyable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement