Lead and manage the Commercialization of Pepsi North America Beverage (PNAB) Innovation I Packaging Projects within the PepsiCo Global Procurement Department (GP).
Activities to include:
- GP Lead I Key Point of Contact for PNAB Packaging projects; key point of contact for PNAB Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations to determine timelines, communications and initiative workflow
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships at all appropriate levels within PepsiCo organization; liaison with R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain as required to facilitate flawless execution of PNAB Packaging Innovation initiatives
- Capable to manage through issues and potential conflict resolution
- Provide report out to leadership and ability to report up within all levels of PepsiCo
- Develop and manage timelines and project requirements in concert with GP Industry Managers to assure on time delivery of packaging to meet target in-market
- Provide solutions to improve and enhance established workflows
- 3-5 years in CPG in packaging procurement or related field, with experience in rigid and flexible packaging forms
- Strong project management, collaboration, and leadership experience and skills
- Possess process and global mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required; readily able to effectively communicate across diverse sector of cross functional teams
- Ability to manage through conflict/problems; recommend solutions, adjust and implement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office portfolio
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement