Based in our Cairo office for Asia, Middle East and North Africa, this role is responsible for supporting strategic projects and developing annuals plans for the Mirinda brand across MEAPAC leveraging global / brand platforms and regional insights. It is also responsible for supporting the delivery of the innovation agenda across key markets through supporting project commercialization and collaborating with BU project teams throughout the Stage Gate process. This role will also support on marketing campaign development through leading adaptation of global content to drive ‘on brand’ in market activation. The role will also lead regular reporting and performance analytics on key programs.
- Strategic projects support:
- Innovation tracking with Commercialization team/MU (monitor progress, moving gates, attend task-forces on key projects) – more focus on refresh/reframe projects.
- Lead sourcing of samples for new innovations via collaborating with R&D.
- Support MU teams on new innovations registration process.
- Support on regional researches by preparing stimulus and aligning with MUs, coordinating with insights team on timings of fieldwork/attendance.
- Lead future-proofing initiatives for Mirinda, include tracking current projects’ progress with commercialization/R&D/MU, support on consumer validation + initiating any new projects including system alignment, leading SG process.
- Support in development of brand programs stimulus for AOP deck.
- Marketing campaign development:
- Support on global/regional comms testing/validation by ensuring readiness of translated stimulus and coordinating with MEAPAC insights.
- Lead adaptation for global campaign materials (TV, MV, Digital Content).
- Lead new global artwork change rollout (new program artwork, promotional designs, or changes due to new regulations).
- Lead digital content development for regional programs.
- Support on development of agency briefs for regional campaigns (ATL/Design).
- Recurrent business reviews/reporting:
- Maintain a close relationship with key market leads to prepare monthly regional performance executive summary for key markets (Share, volume, execution updates, BOY calendar update, competition review, etc).
- Consolidate market input for QBR.
- Support on recurrent GBG requests (Business updates, brand program status updates/tracking, etc).
- Support MUs on regular creative approvals from GBG/ Global design council and ensure alignment of regional legal/PR (Packaging change, Adapted Comms, VIS applications)
- Min 7 years in Marketing Position
- Proven success at developing and delivering brand strategies and plans
- Proven success in commercializing and launching innovation
- Beverages/Franchise experience beneficial
- Regional/Global experience beneficial
- Business Degree qualified or equivalent
- Strong Marketing strategy and brand planning skills with the ability to share recommendations with stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner.
- Proven success in core marketing areas; comms development (TV & Digital), TTL programme development, innovation, research, agency management.
- Demonstrated strong planning and organizational skills to effectively prioritize, manage and execute multiple projects, on time and on budget.
- Technically proficient in data analysis with the ability to distil data into actionable insights for decisions
- Experience working across multiple countries with an appreciation and understanding of cultural nuance
- Experienced in developing strong cross-functional relationships and working in a collaborative manner, leveraging the expertise of multiple functions and third parties.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular