Responsible for Utilities Maintenance scope in the plant and waste water treatment plan and managing technician performance KPIs, technical skills to support achieving plant Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Review, enhance and ensure proper execution of Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for applying PepsiCo Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) standards in all utilities areas by utilities team in order to achieve zero safety incidents.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the no-stock items (Local-Foreign) and services and ensure delivery on-time.
- Responsible for waste water treatment plant (WWTP) operation and maintenance to comply with EHS standards.
- Responsible for all plant utilities equipment (Transformers – (MV) Medium Voltage Switch Gear and Low Voltage (LV) distribution Panels – Air Compressors – Absorption Chillers – Diesel Emergency Generators) operation and maintenance to ensure reliable service to the production lines.
- Responsible for utilities workshop equipment and assets and ensure keeping its proper condition.
- Review bi-annually spare parts items and ensure that critical items is available on stock.
- Responsible for applying AIB standards in utilities areas and Workshop.
- Responsible for updating skill matrix for utilities team and arrange a proper training plan filling the gap.
- Prepare annual budget for utilities bills (Water – Fuel – Electricity) and follow up consumptions on daily basis to ensure sustainable performance from cost perspective.
- Prepare AOP for Environmental KPIs (Water – Energy Consumptions) and follow up consumptions on daily basis to ensure sustainable performance.
- Annual review for plant assets register and update idle assets.
- Ensure of applying PepsiCo Engineering standard (Electrical – Mechanical – Civil).
- Study the utilities related KAIZENs and ensure implementation of approved ones.
- Ensure implementation of (PeMM) PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology standards to achieve external PeMM assessment score targets.
- Ensure implementation of (PM) Preventive Maintenance pillar in Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM) journey and supporting Production Team in (AM) Autonomous Maintenance pillar to achieve external audit score targets.
- Ensure implementation of SAP-PM module.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Team Leadership Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word –Excel–Power point–SAP is extra).
- Excellent Spoken & Written English.
Job Type: Regular