- Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards as well as analyze, review taxes and tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology (e.g., data analytics) to deliver reports and configurations that automate processes as well as develop Robot Process Automation (RPA) within existing processes to automate and streamline the operation.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare and examine periodic Financial reporting in line with PepsiCo submission deadlines under US GAAP Reporting (Local Currency and US Dollars) in Hyperion Financial Management (for consolidation purposes) ensuring disclosures are made timely and accurately.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice to ensure optimal use of resources.
- Active engagement and collaboration in the review and understanding of the business’ Financials (statutory, tax, compliance or operational reviews). This includes the understanding, alignment and communication to Senior management of any relevant impacts including corrective actions taken by management with regard to significant deficiencies and material weaknesses, as well as preparing detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review, examine and submit quarterly representations and disclosures to PepsiCo Management in connection with the quarterly review of the US GAAP condensed consolidated financial statements and supporting certification as to the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting for the period.
- Review and assurance of compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports and advising management on needed actions.
- Provide on-going support to Region senior management in business decisions by providing technical advice on accounting, taxes, transfer price, revenue recognition, and capital expenditure investment.
- Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Accounting or Finance
- Ten (10) years of accounting or finance experience OR Master’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Accounting or Finance and seven (7) years of accounting or finance experience.
- Prior experience must include experience with: US GAAP Reporting; COSO Framework application to business processes;
- Sox Reporting and Control Reporting (to external auditors and management, including financial impacts where applicable);
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project management and delivery;
- HFM Financial Enterprise Reporting for review and analysis; SAP Financial Modules for reporting and analysis; and Robot Process Automation (RPA) principles and process automation delivery. Travel required 40% of the time
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement