We are PepsiCo Talent Acquisition. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
PepsiCo’s North America Campus Center of Excellence is responsible for hiring +2000 Undergraduate and Graduate entrepreneurs, dreamers, doers, rainmakers and shakers across our Field and Corporate functions each year. As a member of PepsiCo’s Campus Center of Excellence, the University Relations Representative is responsible for devising and executing PepsiCo’s University Relations strategy at our Tier 1 schools, and leading highly energetic and competitive cross-functional Campus partners who want to be the #1, top performing, Campus team!
The University Relations Representative will develop relationships with campus Career Services personnel, faculty, student clubs, and associations, and will recommend opportunities to build our social media and digital presence to attract and engage Gen Z talent. The University Relations Representative will advise the Campus Talent Acquisition Managers (CTAMs) on recruiting best practices and trends in order to ensure annual hiring goals are met.
*Can sit in Plano, TX or Chicago, IL*
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build Annual Operating Plans/Metrics for 4-5 Tier 1 Schools ensuring that our brand, message, and strategy is congruent
- Partner with school Executive Sponsors (SVP and RVP level) on the mobilization of respective Campus Teams to drive the right presence and engagement activities at assigned schools, and ensure we achieve YoY hiring volume growth in excess of approx. 200-300 total annual offers
- Partner with Campus Managers to provide input to the functional program Steering Committees on school trends, curriculum/degree design, and applicability
- Partner with the Diversity Program Manager on the development and implementation of attraction strategies at respective schools
- Identify, facilitate, and connect Division HR and Function leadership with the right school faculty in order to drive targeted student attraction and YoY hiring volume growth
- Develop & facilitate strong and lasting relationships with career service employees and identify unique and meaningful opportunities to connect with students
- Attend career fairs, competitions, campus presentations, and interviews with a clear plan to develop relationships and referral network
- Partner with RPO vendor to ensure event scheduling and logistics are flawlessly executed
- Design and facilitate an Annual kick-off meeting with the Campus team and key partners, inclusive of an overview of the campus playbook, emerging talent trends, function forecasts, profiles, diversity goals, and overall school strategy
- Execute our annual communications plan including the development and maintenance of the University Relations Toolkit, one-page infographics, debrief meetings, regular touchpoint calls, and provide offer tracking updates. Own and share school level dashboards with relevant stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on changing landscape of campus hiring, and ensure that PepsiCo’s campus recruiting strategy remains competitive and differentiated
- Attend key conferences (e.g. NACE) and host internal learning sessions on key trends
- Implement the TA digital, social, and mobile strategy in the Campus scope; and provide Campus insights to our Engagement Team on external market trends related to the use of technology in engaging our target student demographic
- Lead or participate in annual project work focused on process optimization
- Travel throughout the year to campuses and related events (approx 40%). During Fall and Spring, travel is likely to be 4-5 days/per week for up to 8 weeks
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience, including Campus Recruiting experience within a corporate setting
- Ability to travel 40%, with intense travel during Fall and Spring
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as basic MS365 skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan brand events, guide multiple projects and competing priorities, while maintaining flexibility to shift priorities as needed to meet business goals
- Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Ability to work across all leadership levels within the organization including executives
- Prior experience working with Kenexa or another Candidate Management System (aka: ATS)
- High level of professional maturity and track record of developing strong client partnerships
- Must be collaborative and a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must appreciate the need to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement