The role is the driving force behind leading and executing the NL Soc Bev Mkt agenda within a FOBO environment. Full ownership of Mkt Calendar and A&M whilst ensuring strong alignment with Mkt Mgr. Securing strong portfolio management with the bottler (who has its own portfolio next to PEP’s).
The complexity of the role lies in managing both BU/bottler stakes towards Category Team ESSA and PEP stakes towards the Bottler and external agencies.
A: accountable for making decisions, I: being informed, C: providing consultation or E: executing actions relative to the accountability
A/E – Leading and Executing the Marketing Agenda
A – Within Franchise model accountable for PULL AOP
A – Marketing A&M (black swan CO-OP)
C –Trade Marketing (lead bottler)
I – Execution of Mkt agenda within sales channels (lead bottler)
* Ability to navigate in a digital work environment
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Advanced Marketing Capabilities
- 360° marketing mgt – all round (equity, activation & innovation; traditional and new media)
- KPI setting and evaluation
- Marketing w/I a Franchise Environment
- Knowing the business cold incl 9 Franchise Fundamentals
- Taking others with you and influencing - building winning networks
- Communication with Impact (delivering powerful messages to bottler and be able to sell consutatively)
- Embrace challenger role in category and hence out of the box thinking
- Coaching of a Jr BM
Job Type: Regular