We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The groundbreakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker, and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set.
We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Job Description Summary: Maintenance & Engineering Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide leadership for the maintenance team, plan maintenance projects and troubleshoot equipment issues. The Supervisor will be accountable to ensure that the ongoing planning and scheduling of maintenance activities in these areas are effectively executed in a cost-efficient manner. Will work closely with a Maintenance Planner to sustain these programs as well as provide day to day support in the maintenance functions.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance procedures on key processing and/or packaging equipment
- Work with plant teams and maintenance personnel in identifying work in the area
- Oversee the completion of identified work including ordering of parts and planning the execution of this work
- Coach and develop area maintenance and other personnel in preventive/predictive maintenance principles and concepts
- Ensures the maintenance of shop equipment and area is in a 5S manner
- Develop, maintain and administer safety programs
- Investigate and assign resources to maintenance needs as required to support operations
- Ensure work is completed in a satisfactory manner and ensure cost-effective employee performance in the work completed
- Develop and maintain adherence to the operating units’ maintenance budgets
- Maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management System database (CMMS)
- Effectively execute activities that provide improvement in Key Process Indicators
- Provide maintenance-related information and reports as required to help manage the business units in the most effective manner possible
- Learn and utilize the principles of Total Productive Manufacturing, (TPM) including the accountability for failure and countermeasure activity as defined by the plant. Focused Improvement and Preventative Maintenance pillar activity will be required
- Demonstrated experience in implementing preventive/predictive maintenance systems
- Must have excellent organizational skills to ensure the ability to organize and scheduling maintenance activities
- Must have strong leadership skills to ensure the ability to lead the technical resources that will be under direct supervision, as well as influence non-direct personnel in key maintenance related issues
- Experienced in team-oriented cultures
- Strong communications skills
- Evidence of demonstrated skills in effective empowerment of employees
- Strong project management skills, responsibilities will include repair and capital project management
- Computer Skills. (CMMS, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience working with pneumatic/power/ and electrical systems
- Basic understanding of MCC’s and PLC systems
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Engineering or a technical field preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter, needing little direction
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated team-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise, and backgrounds
- Ability to work weekends and holidays when required
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement