¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Learning Coordinator Monterrey
Principal purpose –
- Ensure the organizational capabilities and development of business associates by Managing virtual trainings
- Implement the virtual learning agenda through different platforms and methodologies, planning communications strategies and data dashboards
- Coordinate with global areas the execution of compliance training in the sector
- Set up the virtual learning environment and ensure required technology is in place
- Research virtual learning trends to understand best practices and apply them within PepsiCo Learning platforms
- Coordinate meetings with global areas and main clients to communicate the virtual learning agenda strategy
- Technical support and trouble shoot issues during virtual learning sessions
- Generate dashboards with critical learning data in the matter of trainings and implementation
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
• Bachelor Degree (Business, Education, Organizational Design, HR, etc)
- • Fluent in English and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills), Portugueses (Basic)
- • Experience in Virtual learning platforms
- - Experience with conversations among different sectors, people diversity and across levels
- • Facilitator and trainer
- • Ability to diagnose Root Causes of problems and identify ways of finding solutions to needs without always resorting to a training solution