Manage the assigned brands / projects / budgets / P&Ls while delivering volume and profit objectives.
- Develop locally relevant brand activations and marketing plans for the assigned brands and ensure best implementation and execution of the programs and strategies developed by Category team;
- Responsible for development and introduction of new products/brands within the assigned category;
- Responsible for development/executions and follow up of the key assigned brands consumer initiatives;
- Responsible for build-up and management of the A&M budget and P&Ls for the assigned brands;
- Develop, update and gain approval for key assigned brands communication materials (TVC, packaging artwork, visibility materials, digital content, BTL and PR activities) according to internal PepsiCo procedure;
- Management and coordination of the daily work with external partners: media, digital, creative, PR, BTL and research agencies for the respective projects.
- University degree;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing, of which 2 years in a brand managerial position; a considerable part of the experience must be in FMCG, preferably food;
- Proven results in successfully managing both local and global brands;
- Very good project management & analytical skills coraborated with attention to details;
- Excellent problem solving skills with a “can do” atitude;
- Ownership and initiative are key;
- People management skills is considered advantage.
- Fluent English, Romanian.
Job Type: Regular