About the PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Strategy & Transformation Function:
The PBNA Strategy & Transformation function plays the lead role in charting the long-term growth, transformation and portfolio development of the PBNA sector: PepsiCo’s largest operating sector, at $20B+ net revenue. We are tasked with shaping the future of the business and ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever-changing macro-environment, PepsiCo has Strategy & Transformation professionals aligned to each of our Sectors (e.g., PBNA), Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PBNA’s Strategy & Transformation function will enable you to experience the breadth of PBNA’s extensive portfolio and deepen your understanding of the business and industry.
About the PBNA Strategy Team:
As an Associate Manager on PBNA Strategy – part of the PBNA Strategy & Transformation function – you will contribute to a range of critical and impactful business priorities. Key responsibilities of the team include the following:
- Build the long-term enterprise strategy of PBNA to deliver sustainable, profitable growth
- Serve as the internal consulting team and business partners to PBNA and the Sr. Leadership team
- Shape business development by leading the evaluation of M&A and alliances
- Collaborate and partner across brands, functions and divisions in PBNA to drive strategic initiatives to action
- Partner across other Strategy & Transformation teams and efforts worldwide as applicable
- Provide thought partnership to Senior Executives and business partners on a range of critical topics
- Own analytics on strategy projects, applying logical and creative thinking to lead to fact-based insights
- Lead cross-functional working teams to solve PBNA’s most challenging and pressing issues
- Build “Executive ready” project deliverables, including presentations for the PepsiCo Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from PBNA’s Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer and VP of PBNA Strategy, as well as cross-functional business leaders and partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capability building for the Global Strategy function (e.g., Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc.)
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred)
- 4+ years of strategy experience, either internally or with a top-tier consulting firm
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, develop analytical frameworks, and refine/prioritize questions and hypotheses to solve complex problems
- Effective collaboration and partnership across a range of PBNA functions/groups
- Comfort with ambiguity and operating autonomously
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Excellent executive presence and communication skills (including written/slides)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement